Federal Units Department
Name: Hager Mohamed Ahmed
E - email@example.com
Listing the federal units as from the annually approved budgets document in addition to the units established by the Republican resolutions.
1. Monitor the implementation of the state public budget.
2. Recommend completion of the structure of the Internal Audit Chamber in the federal to implement comprehensive coverage of the performance.
3. Analysis of the audit reports of the monthly financial and accounting regular performance prepared by the auditors in those units.
4. Direct to the formation of audit teams to audit financial and accounting performance of the units,which have jobs for internal audit.
5. Analysis of the exceptional reports analysis and recommendation on them.
6.Direct to addressing of directors , undersecretaries and secretaries of the federal units on the biases contained in accounting performance reports of their units in order to find the necessary solutions.
7.Prepare a monthly audit report on the performance of thefederal units.
8.Periodicadministrative inspectionon the federal internal audit units.
9.Field visits in the Center and states reflect the role of internal audit create intercommunication with the executive departments in the units.
10.Nomination of auditors to carry out the Federal Training Plan during the year.
11.Adoption of the secret reports of auditors.
12.Nomination of auditors to carry out extraordinary audits initiated by the Internal AuditChamber , or those ordered by H.E / Minister of Finance and National Economy.
13.Find the technical and administrative solutions to the problems facing the auditors in federal units.
14. Raise a comprehensive consolidated report to audit the financial and accounting performance of the federal units.
15. Recommend to investigate with auditors who violate the regulations of internal audit, the rules of professional code of conduct and the public service regulations