Department of Personnel Affair
Dr.. My patients Mohammed Yassin
1. Preparation of job records for the employees of the unit representing the actual budget.
2. Preparing, compiling and matching records of the actual manpower.
3. Implementation of laws, regulations and publications organizing the work issued by the Bureau of Service Affairs and follow-up implementation and application of conditions of service for employees.
4. Preparation of the seniority statements of the employees according to the date of appointment or promotion date, to prepare for any promotions in the unit.
5. The Department shall implement and implement the laws and regulations relating to both appointments, bonuses, promotions, vacations and employees' awareness of their rights and duties.
6. Implementing the accounting law for employees and warning of shortcomings in the performance of duties.
7. Adjustment of pensions and post-service benefits for retirees with compulsory or other pensions.
8. Follow up the entitlements of the employees entitled to the Ministry of Finance to ensure the required administrative control.
9. Prepare proposals for the budget of workers' compensation and discuss them with the competent authorities and implement them after their approval.
10. Keeping the files of all workers in the regular unit, secret of them and keeping them.