Name: Mohamed Hamed Mohamed
Information is considered as an essential resource for setting strategies, preparing plans and following up their implementation. The lack of information has adverse reflections on the development process. Therefore, the information technology department has been developed:
• Building and management of an integrated information system.
• Developing and processing information and knowledge towards ensuring their flow to the recipients.
• Building, implementing and sustaining computer networks and telecommunication systems with regard to data correspondence and follow up of the implementation and delivery of the world website through wire and wireless multimedia as well as following up the computers connected to the networks to prevent hacking.
• Providing conducive environment for the auditors to benefit from the electronic information as well as providing the technological services such as the internet and the e-mail.
• Organizing programs and training courses for the staff of public internal audit organs.
• Maintenance of computers and accessories as well as upgrading them periodically.
• Writing of software for the administrative purposes.
• Provision of ready software and setting them up in the difference computers.
• Setting authorizations and amending them to all the staff of the local network towards ensuring secure use of data correspondence.
• Linking all the auditors in the government units, corporations and companies with the aim of serving the sending of reports electronically to the general administration.
The Department’s Organizational Chart:
The IT Department consists of the following sections:
• Software Section
• Networks and Internet Section
• Training and Development Section