Name: Mohamed Osman Hamdan
It is one of the internal audit assisting departmentsentrusted with the necessary and essential tasks to steer the work system inside and outside the Internal Audit Chamber.
Among the most important tasks is to:
1. Provide appropriate work environment so that for everyone performs his work through providing the necessary aids for this business as to create the right place.
2.Tight coordination with other departments to avoid administrative overlaps or conflicts which may lead to the weakness of the internal administrative decision.
3. To achieve work of the human cadresuch recruitment, training,qualifying and discipline of employees in terms of attendance, internal rules and employees annual medical and pension entitlements.
4. Enforcement the necessary processes of work aids such as purchases of different materials and multiple forms of maintenance and insurance on assets.
5. Coordination, supervision and monitoring of the terms of expenditure items in the approved budget of the Internal Audit Chamber as well as taking the results into account in the proposals of the coming budgets.
6. Supervision on assets owned by the Chamber and operated in the manner that ensures prolonged life as well as achievement of maximum benefit expected from them.
7. Drawing up plans and programs to ensure the implementation of objectives and future visions ofChamber in a high total quality and maintaining the same.
8.Follow- up correspondences and reports issued by the Chamber to the relevant authorities.
9. Carry out travel procedures of individuals and the official delegations.
10.Highlight the media role of the Chamber.
11. Provide all services to the level of the Internal Audit Chamber "medical treatment, social support, loans …etc)